I thought this was a pretty boring week until I went to complete this spread. I think that's one of the things that makes me love the project – it forces me to look back and remember that even on weeks that seemed uneventful, there were things worth recording.
- I busted both pockets in my new coat (good thing I got a serger for my birthday)
- We got our second snow of the season – which started out as a bit of ice & was bad enough to shut down the schools for a day
- I created a pillow cover out of some quilt scraps & cleaned out my sticker collection
- Witnessed some beautiful sunrises and sunsets on my way to/from work
- Found lots of interesting stuff at the local flea market
Still excited about this project – even more after I listened to Becky & Elise talk about Project Life on Paperclipping Roundtable. In fact, it inspired me so much & I'm so into how easy it all is, that I'm seriously considering going back and “scrapping” my trip to Europe in 2006. I'm pretty sure that Project Life would enable me to get all the pictures documented and in the book in an afternoon. If I decide to go for it, I'll let you know.
Have you used PL or another method to scrapbook past events?
Supplies Used: All photos printed at Walgreens and Walmart, Seafoam Core Kit & Binder, Digital Seafoam Papers printed at Office Max, Washi tape from Target (orange), Amy Tangerine date stamp, stamp & flair from Evalicious (hello & “!”), Design A Page Protectors, 3×4 Grid Journaling Cards, Fiskars Corner Rounder, Zig Millenium Pen, staz-on ink, Stampabilities ink, & American Crafts slick writier.