This is probably my favorite spread so far. I just love how all the colors and photos came together. It was a very, very busy week for me – and I was quite exhausted at the end of it. Even so, it was also a very “normal” sort of week – you know, the kind where if I wasn’t doing Project Life, several of these details would never have been recorded (like my oh-so-ungraceful crossing of the street & the blog check-in from Jessica).
A few other highlights from the week:
- I spent two days in a very small Delta down for work – without any cell signal
- I finally completed my One Little Word cards for each month (as assigned from the One Little Word Class by Ali Edwards)
- Had a head-shot taken for work & wasn’t really feeling it, so I came home and played around with the timercam app on my iPhone and ended up taking several self-portraits that I really liked
- Got a group shot with my Awana handbook group (faces/names blurred for their privacy)
- Took Annie Down’s Class “Writing Through the Seasons” on the Influence Network & LOVED it
Supplies Used: All photos printed at Walgreens and Walmart; Seafoam Core Kit, Monthly Dividers & Binder; Digital Seafoam Papers printed at Office Max; Washi tape from Target (solid orange, & orange stripe) & Amazon (teal dots); “For the Love of” stamp from Elise Cripe’s Stamp Shop; PaperStudio Letter Stamps (Hobby Lobby); Amy Tangerine date stamp; flair from aflairforbuttons (smile); Design A Page Protectors; 3×4 Grid Journaling Cards; Fiskars Corner Rounder; Zig Millenium Pen; staz-on ink; Stampabilities ink; & American Crafts slick writer.
Linked up with the Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday.