This week I’ve stumbled across a ton of awesome reads on the interwebs and decided to share some of my sources of inspiration with you. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
- Jamie the Very Worst Missionary shared honest post about finding the Sanctuary in the Church – definitely a must read for all church workers and goers.
- Kristin from Rukristin Papercrafts is offering a FREE storytelling workshop on her blog and through a facebook group. Find out more here.
- Gala from Gala Darling writes about how as a society we have to teach ourselves to love ourselves. Seriously, you need to read this. If you are a woman, you need to read this. If you are a daughter, you need to read this. If you have a daughter, you need to read this. If you ever hate yourself, are unhappy with you, or are dissatisfied with who you are, you need to read this. So basically, just read it.
- Amy from Lemon and Raspberry shared tips for a successful blog – ps: you should totally check out her upcoming BUILD eworkshop, too. She has a ton, and I mean a ton, of fantastic blogging tips for new bloggers and bloggers looking for a fresh take. I’m super excited for BUILD and the content that she’s developed to go along with it.
- Rosie shared her honest and heartbreaking journey to better health – and her story makes me want to reach out and give her a big hug (and also punch her doctors in the face)
- Jill took a very different and refreshing approach to hosting a Compassion Sunday Event that I know was a blessing to her and the sponsors in her church.
Have you read anything share-worthy lately? Written anything you’d like to share – I’d love to read your favorites! Link up in the comments below 🙂