I’m continuing my series of copy-able letters to sponsored children. To read more about this series, click here. To view other templates, click the “Sponsor Letter Templates” link under the main blog header (or here, if reading in a feed).
I’ve got several birthday packets to send out to my sponsored kids over the next few days and thought it might be fun to share what all I send on these special occasions.
With all of my preparations for traveling to Ecuador to see Emily again, I got behind in mailing her birthday letters/package. Unfortunately, this batch will miss her March birthday – but even so, she will know I love her and am thinking of her. For this year’s goodies, I included:
- A four page letter telling her how special she is to God, me, and my family; and reminding her to enjoy her childhood years
- Lots and lots of stickers: flower stickers, Lisa Frank stickers, heart stickers, and more!
- A card-stock dollhouse (found at the local Dollar Tree. I’ve sent several of these with no problems)
- A watercolor princess page
- A Lisa Frank Swan folder to hold it all (it’s even got glitter on it)
- A paper Birthday Cake
I always enjoy putting together these special occasion packages for my sponsored kids – and will soon be mailing Josué’s. Then, before I can even blink, April will be here and I’ll be flying off to meet them once more. I cannot wait and until that day, I’ll keep mailing my love. If nothing else, they will know someone cares about them, about their future, and about their family.